Tuesday, April 17, 2012

good winter indeed

(bon iver -> bon hiver -> good winter)
Because I'm the kind of person that waits until the day before a midterm to go to concerts, I saw Bon Iver last night!  Originally, I was going to take my brother (inaugural live show/super early birthday present), but he got inconveniently grounded the day of (............only little brothers amirite), so I went with my roommate from last year.  Got pit wristbands, stood some fifteen feet away from Justin Vernon, got lost afterward trying to find the car around some shady streets/a courthouse courtyard/dilapidated houses, AM STILL ALIVE DON'T WORRY.

Okay, PIX:

I got really unfathomably outhipstered at the venue, but here's what I threw on for the occasion:

 shirt: uo mens * shorts: h&m * belt: thrifted * tights: uo * shoes: thrifted * scarf (hanging on a pushpin): thrifted * bon iver screenprinted poster: SECOND TO LAST ONE AT THE SHOW HEYO however I will still kill for that Kevin Tong Bon Iver poster that sold out two people before me at the last show KEVIN TONG CAN YOU HEAR ME I will hunt you down and cry on your sketches/elbow until you print me one

Close up of that killer belt - entirely metal, mostly metal mesh with rings of something metallic and solid spaced out around it - think chainmail snake.  

Anyway, WHOOPS HELLO MIDTERM STUDYING BYE

Hugs and infinite snax,

Sophie

3 comments:

  1. Nice winter dress .Very beautiful to see. Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Nice combination. Hoping to have like this. Click below to choose your favorite product.
    Winter dress

    ReplyDelete