Thursday, April 12, 2012

fiercely kickin the bejeesus out of your eyeballs





 Sui He, "Dancing in the Soul" Editorial, Vogue China May 2012

That's some serious flames flames on the side of my face modeling going on.  No pussyfooting around here.  If you want to pussy some foot (oh my god that is awful) go hang out with a lesser lady (not pointing any fingers because actually all the ladies are great).  But do that later.  Stay here and admire for a while first.

That first picture reminds of the things that happen when you tell my friends and I to "now do a silly picture!" except the editorial has fewer naked oily men.  I'm all about the naked oily men.

All of my friends are naked oily men.

I am a naked oily man.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!
    love your blog!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete